Glue's Wayne Brown named MD at Grey Possible
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Grey London has appointed Wayne Brown, the managing director of Glue Isobar, to the same role at its joint venture Grey Possible.
Brown will join Grey Possible, the integrated offering established by Grey London and its sister WPP shop Possible last year, in the summer. He replaces Craig Morgan, who joined Google as a senior industry head in February.
In his new role, Brown will manage Grey Possible’s ten-strong team, which draws on executives from both agencies to produce work for clients including Procter & Gamble and GlaxoSmithKline. He will report to Chris Hirst, the chief executive of Grey London.
Brown joined Glue Isobar as its client services director in 2006, and was promoted to deputy managing director in 2009 and managing director in 2011. He was previously a marketing manager for Sara Lee’s Brylcreem brand and an account director at TBWA.
It is understood that Brown will not be replaced at Glue Isobar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Grad/Media Executive required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £21000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package, London