Pick of the week: Whiskas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is impressed by the new work for Whiskas: "I don’t like cats, but I do like Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s debut spot for Whiskas. It’s a real change from the usual ‘my cat’s my best friend and I’m not lonely’ rubbish in the genre." It was created by Paul Brazier and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure