Pick of the week: Whiskas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is impressed by the new work for Whiskas: "I don’t like cats, but I do like Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s debut spot for Whiskas. It’s a real change from the usual ‘my cat’s my best friend and I’m not lonely’ rubbish in the genre." It was created by Paul Brazier and directed by Chris Palmer through Gorgeous.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account