Karmarama poaches Caitlin Ryan to be group ECD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Karma Communications Group, the owner of Karmarama, has appointed Proximity's Caitlin Ryan as the group executive creative director.
Ryan will be responsible for creative output across the group’s businesses, which include Karmarama, the data business Crayon Ci and the production agency Kream.
She will report to the group chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi, and work alongside Karmarama’s new executive creative directors, Sam Walker and Joe De Souza.
Ryan has been at Proximity since 1998 and the executive creative director since 2005. She was behind the "mission control" work for Procter & Gamble, which won three golds at 2012’s DMA Awards.
Karmarama created Karma Communications when it acquired The Crayon Group in January last year, adding 140 staff to the business.
Ryan is expected to join the company towards the end of the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Affiliates Manager GoodEgg Digital £40k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - Finance GoodEgg Digital £35k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch