Karmarama poaches Caitlin Ryan to be group ECD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Karma Communications Group, the owner of Karmarama, has appointed Proximity's Caitlin Ryan as the group executive creative director.
Ryan will be responsible for creative output across the group’s businesses, which include Karmarama, the data business Crayon Ci and the production agency Kream.
She will report to the group chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi, and work alongside Karmarama’s new executive creative directors, Sam Walker and Joe De Souza.
Ryan has been at Proximity since 1998 and the executive creative director since 2005. She was behind the "mission control" work for Procter & Gamble, which won three golds at 2012’s DMA Awards.
Karmarama created Karma Communications when it acquired The Crayon Group in January last year, adding 140 staff to the business.
Ryan is expected to join the company towards the end of the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Publisher Development Manager - video Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission, London
- Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control