Karmarama poaches Caitlin Ryan to be group ECD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Karma Communications Group, the owner of Karmarama, has appointed Proximity's Caitlin Ryan as the group executive creative director.
Ryan will be responsible for creative output across the group’s businesses, which include Karmarama, the data business Crayon Ci and the production agency Kream.
She will report to the group chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi, and work alongside Karmarama’s new executive creative directors, Sam Walker and Joe De Souza.
Ryan has been at Proximity since 1998 and the executive creative director since 2005. She was behind the "mission control" work for Procter & Gamble, which won three golds at 2012’s DMA Awards.
Karmarama created Karma Communications when it acquired The Crayon Group in January last year, adding 140 staff to the business.
Ryan is expected to join the company towards the end of the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne