Karmarama poaches Caitlin Ryan to be group ECD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Karma Communications Group, the owner of Karmarama, has appointed Proximity's Caitlin Ryan as the group executive creative director.
Ryan will be responsible for creative output across the group’s businesses, which include Karmarama, the data business Crayon Ci and the production agency Kream.
She will report to the group chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi, and work alongside Karmarama’s new executive creative directors, Sam Walker and Joe De Souza.
Ryan has been at Proximity since 1998 and the executive creative director since 2005. She was behind the "mission control" work for Procter & Gamble, which won three golds at 2012’s DMA Awards.
Karmarama created Karma Communications when it acquired The Crayon Group in January last year, adding 140 staff to the business.
Ryan is expected to join the company towards the end of the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Stevenage
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7