Karmarama poaches Caitlin Ryan to be group ECD
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Karma Communications Group, the owner of Karmarama, has appointed Proximity's Caitlin Ryan as the group executive creative director.
Ryan will be responsible for creative output across the group’s businesses, which include Karmarama, the data business Crayon Ci and the production agency Kream.
She will report to the group chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi, and work alongside Karmarama’s new executive creative directors, Sam Walker and Joe De Souza.
Ryan has been at Proximity since 1998 and the executive creative director since 2005. She was behind the "mission control" work for Procter & Gamble, which won three golds at 2012’s DMA Awards.
Karmarama created Karma Communications when it acquired The Crayon Group in January last year, adding 140 staff to the business.
Ryan is expected to join the company towards the end of the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer - Innovative Tech Company ADLIB Upto £35k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Sales Manager/Director Ultimate Asset Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£80000 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Benefits + Stock, West End
- Head of Media Mental Health Foundation £45,426 - £47,500 pa, London SE1
- Social Media Manager - Creative Tech Company ADLIB £23k - £30k on experience, Bristol
- eCommerce Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB up to £30,000 + benefits, Devon
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake