Kopparberg cider pitches out project work
Swedish cider brand Kopparberg is understood to be searching for comms support as it looks to move into the mainstream.
The brand is thought to be pitching out project work with a view to potentially handing over a retained brief.
An agency source told PRWeek that the brand was re-examining its comms, having grown market share since ‘starting off as a trendy alternative’ to brands such as Magners.
‘They’ve now got a bit more of a mainstream audience and they need to create work to reflect that wider appeal.’
Kopparberg is understood to be initially pitching work for its Cloudberry and Elderberry and Lime lines.
It was recently reported the Swedish brand was looking to promote its heritage and engage more with fans in an attempt at becoming less dependent on summer sales.
This will see it moving on a £10m ‘ün-established since 1882’ marketing campaign, which was launched last year and initially focused on music and arts.
Both Kopparberg and Margaret, an agency understood to be handling consumer work for the brand, declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players negotiable, West London