Kopparberg cider pitches out project work
Swedish cider brand Kopparberg is understood to be searching for comms support as it looks to move into the mainstream.
The brand is thought to be pitching out project work with a view to potentially handing over a retained brief.
An agency source told PRWeek that the brand was re-examining its comms, having grown market share since ‘starting off as a trendy alternative’ to brands such as Magners.
‘They’ve now got a bit more of a mainstream audience and they need to create work to reflect that wider appeal.’
Kopparberg is understood to be initially pitching work for its Cloudberry and Elderberry and Lime lines.
It was recently reported the Swedish brand was looking to promote its heritage and engage more with fans in an attempt at becoming less dependent on summer sales.
This will see it moving on a £10m ‘ün-established since 1882’ marketing campaign, which was launched last year and initially focused on music and arts.
Both Kopparberg and Margaret, an agency understood to be handling consumer work for the brand, declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition