Campaign launches monthly Talking Inspiration series
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 10:33AM
Campaign has a new monthly series today - Talking Inspiration - where we ask the biggest characters in the industry about creative inspiration.
This month the series starts with an exclusive interview with Publicis Groupe’s chief executive and chairman, Maurice Levy.
The series will feature a new interview with a high-profile creative leader every month.
Talking Inspiration will feature a five-minute interview as well as series of short out-takes, edited from a longer discussion featuring different themes from the business of creativity.
To watch Maurice Levy in Talking Inspiration click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne