Campaign launches monthly Talking Inspiration series
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 10:33AM
Campaign has a new monthly series today - Talking Inspiration - where we ask the biggest characters in the industry about creative inspiration.
This month the series starts with an exclusive interview with Publicis Groupe’s chief executive and chairman, Maurice Levy.
The series will feature a new interview with a high-profile creative leader every month.
Talking Inspiration will feature a five-minute interview as well as series of short out-takes, edited from a longer discussion featuring different themes from the business of creativity.
To watch Maurice Levy in Talking Inspiration click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile