Campaign launches monthly Talking Inspiration series
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 10:33AM
Campaign has a new monthly series today - Talking Inspiration - where we ask the biggest characters in the industry about creative inspiration.
This month the series starts with an exclusive interview with Publicis Groupe’s chief executive and chairman, Maurice Levy.
The series will feature a new interview with a high-profile creative leader every month.
Talking Inspiration will feature a five-minute interview as well as series of short out-takes, edited from a longer discussion featuring different themes from the business of creativity.
To watch Maurice Levy in Talking Inspiration click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Business Director -Automotive Aspire £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Promotions and Retail Marketing Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned