Puma seeks to celebrate individuality with Worn My Way lifestyle campaign
Puma has launched a major brand proposition using the strapline 'Worn My Way', urging consumers to "capture their individuality".
The sportswear brand unveiled the lifestyle campaign today, with a new microsite, www.wornmyway.com, and social media activity featuring the hashtag #WornMyWay.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B, will appear throughout the campaign. Behind-the-scenes footage has also been uploaded to a new, dedicated YouTube channel (see below).
Consumers will be encouraged to share their images responding to the question, "What does it mean to be yourself?", with the three best responses winning prizes such as limited edition Puma T-shirts.
Puma will also showcase the new brand campaign through experiential activity through sports and music event RugbyRocks, which takes place in London on 1 and 2 June, Edinburgh on 22 June and Yorkshire on 26 May.
The brand will host a 'Worn My Way' marquee featuring live DJs, a pop-up shop, and a photography area for people to capture their images for projection on a giant outdoor screen.
Other brands set to host activity at RugbyRocks include Nando's and Pimms.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot