Puma seeks to celebrate individuality with Worn My Way lifestyle campaign
Puma has launched a major brand proposition using the strapline 'Worn My Way', urging consumers to "capture their individuality".
The sportswear brand unveiled the lifestyle campaign today, with a new microsite, www.wornmyway.com, and social media activity featuring the hashtag #WornMyWay.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B, will appear throughout the campaign. Behind-the-scenes footage has also been uploaded to a new, dedicated YouTube channel (see below).
Consumers will be encouraged to share their images responding to the question, "What does it mean to be yourself?", with the three best responses winning prizes such as limited edition Puma T-shirts.
Puma will also showcase the new brand campaign through experiential activity through sports and music event RugbyRocks, which takes place in London on 1 and 2 June, Edinburgh on 22 June and Yorkshire on 26 May.
The brand will host a 'Worn My Way' marquee featuring live DJs, a pop-up shop, and a photography area for people to capture their images for projection on a giant outdoor screen.
Other brands set to host activity at RugbyRocks include Nando's and Pimms.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show