Puma seeks to celebrate individuality with Worn My Way lifestyle campaign
Puma has launched a major brand proposition using the strapline 'Worn My Way', urging consumers to "capture their individuality".
The sportswear brand unveiled the lifestyle campaign today, with a new microsite, www.wornmyway.com, and social media activity featuring the hashtag #WornMyWay.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B, will appear throughout the campaign. Behind-the-scenes footage has also been uploaded to a new, dedicated YouTube channel (see below).
Consumers will be encouraged to share their images responding to the question, "What does it mean to be yourself?", with the three best responses winning prizes such as limited edition Puma T-shirts.
Puma will also showcase the new brand campaign through experiential activity through sports and music event RugbyRocks, which takes place in London on 1 and 2 June, Edinburgh on 22 June and Yorkshire on 26 May.
The brand will host a 'Worn My Way' marquee featuring live DJs, a pop-up shop, and a photography area for people to capture their images for projection on a giant outdoor screen.
Other brands set to host activity at RugbyRocks include Nando's and Pimms.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Designer The Industry Club London Ltd £25-28K Dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Mid Weight Digital Project Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch