PRWeek TV: How is digital and data changing campaigning?
The use of data and digital in public affairs and political campaigns can make for a 'far more productive and efficient conversation' with the public, according to Jag Singh.
Singh, a former Labour Party digital strategist and more recently digital director on the NO to AV campaign in 2011, was in the studio to talk about how digital channels are changing issues-based campaigns and might be adopted in the next UK general election.
Singh is one of four partners in WESS Digital, a new company building a political database comprising aggregated census records, social media profile data and online political advertising response data.
The podcast is produced in association with Markettiers4DC.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London