PRWeek TV: How is digital and data changing campaigning?
The use of data and digital in public affairs and political campaigns can make for a 'far more productive and efficient conversation' with the public, according to Jag Singh.
Singh, a former Labour Party digital strategist and more recently digital director on the NO to AV campaign in 2011, was in the studio to talk about how digital channels are changing issues-based campaigns and might be adopted in the next UK general election.
Singh is one of four partners in WESS Digital, a new company building a political database comprising aggregated census records, social media profile data and online political advertising response data.
The podcast is produced in association with Markettiers4DC.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Account Manager - Gaming Brand PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Senior Broadcast Manager PFJ £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- New Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £0.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Digital Account Director Dot-Gap £38k, Central London
- Search Account Director Dot-Gap £43k, Central London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
Yahoo set to announce $1.1bn to buy Tumblr on Monday
AllThingsD is reporting that last week’s rumoured deal that would see Yahoo pay as much as $1bn buy Tumblr is set to become a reality and will be announced officially on Monday.