LBi hires Jonathan Lyon as global director of strategic insight
LBi has appointed Jonathan Lyon, head of strategic insight at Wunderman, as its global director of strategic insight.
Lyon will be based in LBi's London office where he will be responsible for developing and leading a global framework for insight discovery, IP and thought-leadership.
He will work alongside the agency's strategy, analytics and technology teams to develop a unique global insight proposition which builds on the agency’s ‘What’s Next’ proposition and report to LBi’s chief strategy officer, Alan Davies.
Lyon joins from Wunderman, where in his role as head of strategic insight he spent three years working with clients including Ford, Nokia, Land Rover and Procter & Gamble.
Davies said: "I’m extremely pleased to be able to welcome Jonathan to the team. His extensive strategic experience and strong analytical background will help us to define and build an industry-leading insight proposition that will help us to deliver Real Magic for our clients."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media