LBi hires Jonathan Lyon as global director of strategic insight
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 11:21AM
LBi has appointed Jonathan Lyon, head of strategic insight at Wunderman, as its global director of strategic insight.
Lyon will be based in LBi's London office where he will be responsible for developing and leading a global framework for insight discovery, IP and thought-leadership.
He will work alongside the agency's strategy, analytics and technology teams to develop a unique global insight proposition which builds on the agency’s ‘What’s Next’ proposition and report to LBi’s chief strategy officer, Alan Davies.
Lyon joins from Wunderman, where in his role as head of strategic insight he spent three years working with clients including Ford, Nokia, Land Rover and Procter & Gamble.
Davies said: "I’m extremely pleased to be able to welcome Jonathan to the team. His extensive strategic experience and strong analytical background will help us to define and build an industry-leading insight proposition that will help us to deliver Real Magic for our clients."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy