LBi hires Jonathan Lyon as global director of strategic insight
LBi has appointed Jonathan Lyon, head of strategic insight at Wunderman, as its global director of strategic insight.
Lyon will be based in LBi's London office where he will be responsible for developing and leading a global framework for insight discovery, IP and thought-leadership.
He will work alongside the agency's strategy, analytics and technology teams to develop a unique global insight proposition which builds on the agency’s ‘What’s Next’ proposition and report to LBi’s chief strategy officer, Alan Davies.
Lyon joins from Wunderman, where in his role as head of strategic insight he spent three years working with clients including Ford, Nokia, Land Rover and Procter & Gamble.
Davies said: "I’m extremely pleased to be able to welcome Jonathan to the team. His extensive strategic experience and strong analytical background will help us to define and build an industry-leading insight proposition that will help us to deliver Real Magic for our clients."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing / Customer Development Manager PSD Group Up to £60K + discretionary bonus, London
- Account Director (part-time) Beyond The Book £40000-£55000 pro-rata, Bedfordshire
- Social Media Manager Lady Geek £23,000 - £26,000 pa (dependent on experience), London
- Artworker - Junior Major Players £20000 - £23000 per annum, Swindon
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?