LBi hires Jonathan Lyon as global director of strategic insight
LBi has appointed Jonathan Lyon, head of strategic insight at Wunderman, as its global director of strategic insight.
Lyon will be based in LBi's London office where he will be responsible for developing and leading a global framework for insight discovery, IP and thought-leadership.
He will work alongside the agency's strategy, analytics and technology teams to develop a unique global insight proposition which builds on the agency’s ‘What’s Next’ proposition and report to LBi’s chief strategy officer, Alan Davies.
Lyon joins from Wunderman, where in his role as head of strategic insight he spent three years working with clients including Ford, Nokia, Land Rover and Procter & Gamble.
Davies said: "I’m extremely pleased to be able to welcome Jonathan to the team. His extensive strategic experience and strong analytical background will help us to define and build an industry-leading insight proposition that will help us to deliver Real Magic for our clients."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show