CSL hands £15m ad account to TBWA\Manchester
CSL, the sofa specialist, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to handle its £15m advertising account.
The agency is believed to have won the account after a competitive pitch.
TWBA\Manchester will begin work immediately. The agency's first task will be to create an Easter campaign, which will begin later this month.
The retailer’s previous ad campaign was produced by Equinox TV and directed by CSL’s managing director Jason Tyldesley. The brand did not have a retained ad agency.
Carat handles CSL’s media planning and buying business, after being appointed last year to support the company's nationwide store expansion. Carat won the business after Brilliant Media Leeds was integrated into MediaCom.
Tyldesley said "We were looking for a partner who would really make an impact across all elements of our creative communications. TBWA\Manchester quickly understood how we work and the quality of their creative presentation was outstanding."
CSL has 22 stores nationwide and is planning to open its first store in Scotland soon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer