CSL hands £15m ad account to TBWA\Manchester
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:34PM
CSL, the sofa specialist, has appointed TBWA\Manchester to handle its £15m advertising account.
The agency is believed to have won the account after a competitive pitch.
TWBA\Manchester will begin work immediately. The agency's first task will be to create an Easter campaign, which will begin later this month.
The retailer’s previous ad campaign was produced by Equinox TV and directed by CSL’s managing director Jason Tyldesley. The brand did not have a retained ad agency.
Carat handles CSL’s media planning and buying business, after being appointed last year to support the company's nationwide store expansion. Carat won the business after Brilliant Media Leeds was integrated into MediaCom.
Tyldesley said "We were looking for a partner who would really make an impact across all elements of our creative communications. TBWA\Manchester quickly understood how we work and the quality of their creative presentation was outstanding."
CSL has 22 stores nationwide and is planning to open its first store in Scotland soon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media