Diary - Mother's Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:04PM
Mother might have been disappointed when the highly anticipated arrival of The Queen to its office turned into nothing more then a quick visit from Prince Andrew, but it still managed to put a smile on the prince's face with tongue-in-cheek business cards.
Due to the Queen’s recent illness she was unable to attend the tour of the East London’s agency as part of a Tech City tour and was replaced by a visit from her second eldest son Prince Andrew.
To welcome the royal member, it presented Andrew with his own business cards with pictures of the Queen on them, in a cardholder embossed with the agency’s name, Mother.
Apparently Andrew is now hoping to visit Brothers and Sister's to get the full set.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show