Diary - Mother's Day
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 March 2013 12:04PM
Mother might have been disappointed when the highly anticipated arrival of The Queen to its office turned into nothing more then a quick visit from Prince Andrew, but it still managed to put a smile on the prince's face with tongue-in-cheek business cards.
Due to the Queen’s recent illness she was unable to attend the tour of the East London’s agency as part of a Tech City tour and was replaced by a visit from her second eldest son Prince Andrew.
To welcome the royal member, it presented Andrew with his own business cards with pictures of the Queen on them, in a cardholder embossed with the agency’s name, Mother.
Apparently Andrew is now hoping to visit Brothers and Sister's to get the full set.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager Hill's Pet Nutrition c/o SmithCarey Ltd Competitive salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits, South East England
- Senior Account Executive | Ã‚£25,000 | Automotive Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£22000.00 - Ã‚£25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Junior Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£20000.00 - Ã‚£25000 per annum, London
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search Ã‚£30000.00 - Ã‚£40000 per annum, London
- Social & Content Account Manager - Travel - London Major Players Ã‚£27000 - Ã‚£33000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton