Unilever marks Lotus F1 partnership with new SureMen range
Unilever is seeking to capitalise on hype surrounding the new Formula 1 season with a SureMen anti-perspirant range showcasing its sponsorship of the Lotus F1 team.
The launch of the products coincides with the first year anniversary of Unilever’s three-year global sponsorship of Lotus, which was celebrating yesterday, after its driver Kimi Raikkonen won the first Grand Prix of the new season in Australia.
Unilever has designed new packaging for the products that feature the official Lotus F1 logo and is positioning the anti-perspirant as a product that works even in "high-adrenaline situations".
Launch activity includes an on-pack promotion running this week, giving consumers the opportunity to win a trip with three friends to drive the Lotus F1 car in the south of France.
Additional marketing in the £4m push will include TV, digital, outdoor and experiential activity that will launch in May.
Unilever is hoping the high-profile partnership will help the SureMen brand achieve double-digit sales growth.
SureMen's fellow Unilever-owned brand Dove Men+Care recently placed rugby at the heart of its marketing strategy.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas