Unilever marks Lotus F1 partnership with new SureMen range
Unilever is seeking to capitalise on hype surrounding the new Formula 1 season with a SureMen anti-perspirant range showcasing its sponsorship of the Lotus F1 team.
The launch of the products coincides with the first year anniversary of Unilever’s three-year global sponsorship of Lotus, which was celebrating yesterday, after its driver Kimi Raikkonen won the first Grand Prix of the new season in Australia.
Unilever has designed new packaging for the products that feature the official Lotus F1 logo and is positioning the anti-perspirant as a product that works even in "high-adrenaline situations".
Launch activity includes an on-pack promotion running this week, giving consumers the opportunity to win a trip with three friends to drive the Lotus F1 car in the south of France.
Additional marketing in the £4m push will include TV, digital, outdoor and experiential activity that will launch in May.
Unilever is hoping the high-profile partnership will help the SureMen brand achieve double-digit sales growth.
SureMen's fellow Unilever-owned brand Dove Men+Care recently placed rugby at the heart of its marketing strategy.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Executive Salt Ã‚£100 - Ã‚£140 per day, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Art Director Nu Creative Talent Upto £50k+bonus+excellent benefits , London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £35,000 - £40,000, London (Greater)
- Midweight Motion Designer Major Players Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake