The Sun to launch quarterly Men's Fabulous magazine
By Louise Ridley, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 18 March 2013 10:22AM
News International is targeting men's fashion and grooming advertisers with Men's Fabulous, a quarterly magazine available with The Sun on Sunday from 24 March.
The new quarterly follows a pilot in November 2012, distributed with Fabulous, the free women's glossy packaged with The Sun every Sunday.
As with the pilot, Men's Fabulous will be bound with the women's edition and flipped, so both the male and female editions feature their own cover star, separate contents pages and features.
Forthcoming issues include a Father's Day edition on 9 June, a fashion special on 22 September and a Christmas gifts issue on 24 November.
Mark Hayman, editor of Men’s Fabulous and creative director of Fabulous, said: "Men's Fabulous offers The Sun's male readers the same high production values and great content as its sister title, building on a brand that has gone from strength to strength since its launch five years ago."
Brendan Judge, head of strategy for The Sun, said: "The Sun has a highly engaged male audience and we’re giving them a slice of Fabulous too. As well as a brand extension for Fabulous into men's lifestyle and fashion, MF allows Fabulous to make a significantly bigger commercial footprint, attracting men’s fashion and grooming advertisers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)