The Sun to launch quarterly Men's Fabulous magazine
By Louise Ridley, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 18 March 2013 10:22AM
News International is targeting men's fashion and grooming advertisers with Men's Fabulous, a quarterly magazine available with The Sun on Sunday from 24 March.
The new quarterly follows a pilot in November 2012, distributed with Fabulous, the free women's glossy packaged with The Sun every Sunday.
As with the pilot, Men's Fabulous will be bound with the women's edition and flipped, so both the male and female editions feature their own cover star, separate contents pages and features.
Forthcoming issues include a Father's Day edition on 9 June, a fashion special on 22 September and a Christmas gifts issue on 24 November.
Mark Hayman, editor of Men’s Fabulous and creative director of Fabulous, said: "Men's Fabulous offers The Sun's male readers the same high production values and great content as its sister title, building on a brand that has gone from strength to strength since its launch five years ago."
Brendan Judge, head of strategy for The Sun, said: "The Sun has a highly engaged male audience and we’re giving them a slice of Fabulous too. As well as a brand extension for Fabulous into men's lifestyle and fashion, MF allows Fabulous to make a significantly bigger commercial footprint, attracting men’s fashion and grooming advertisers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake