The Sun to launch quarterly Men's Fabulous magazine
By Louise Ridley, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 18 March 2013 10:22AM
News International is targeting men's fashion and grooming advertisers with Men's Fabulous, a quarterly magazine available with The Sun on Sunday from 24 March.
The new quarterly follows a pilot in November 2012, distributed with Fabulous, the free women's glossy packaged with The Sun every Sunday.
As with the pilot, Men's Fabulous will be bound with the women's edition and flipped, so both the male and female editions feature their own cover star, separate contents pages and features.
Forthcoming issues include a Father's Day edition on 9 June, a fashion special on 22 September and a Christmas gifts issue on 24 November.
Mark Hayman, editor of Men’s Fabulous and creative director of Fabulous, said: "Men's Fabulous offers The Sun's male readers the same high production values and great content as its sister title, building on a brand that has gone from strength to strength since its launch five years ago."
Brendan Judge, head of strategy for The Sun, said: "The Sun has a highly engaged male audience and we’re giving them a slice of Fabulous too. As well as a brand extension for Fabulous into men's lifestyle and fashion, MF allows Fabulous to make a significantly bigger commercial footprint, attracting men’s fashion and grooming advertisers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith