Auto Trader begins biggest ever marketing investment
Auto Trader, the online car retailer, is launching a new TV ad today to promote the breadth, scale and usability of its service as part of its largest marketing investment to date.
From today, two TV ads, created by Glue Isobar and directed by Mark Jenkinson, will show the buying and selling experience of Auto Trader across its multiple platforms.
A 30-second ad shows a woman looking to buy a car on a tablet, cut with footage of her shortlist of cars driving by in the distance. The convoy of cars slowly reduces in number, before the ad shows her choosing and buying a car.
The second ad is 20 seconds long and shows a man preparing to sell his car and then taking pictures of it with his smartphone.
The creative director at Glue Isobar was Lewis Raven and the creative team was comprised of Jan Pruijser, Rachel Clough, Dave Tokley and Matt Gilbert.
Jonathan Williams, director of consumer marketing, Auto Trader, said: "We know consumers want to access Auto Trader whenever and wherever, which is why our multi-channel offering is a focus for the business and a key theme in the latest TV campaign.
"We also wanted to demonstrate the functional role Auto Trader plays in the car-buying and selling process, as well as highlighting the breadth of stock available on the site."
Media planning and buying for the campaign, which will run until the end of September, was handed by Carat and iProspect.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks