Hometown London wins Maybourne Group ad account
Hometown London has picked up the advertising account for Maybourne Hotel Group, the company that owns Claridge's, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
The agency secured the business without a pitch and is working on a campaign to increase awareness of the three different venues for corporate events and social occasions.
The first round of activity will consist of a print and digital campaign to run in the spring and summer.
Maybourne Hotel Group’s advertising was previously handled in-house.
Simon Labbett, the creative director of Hometown, said: "It’s very exciting to be working with three of the world’s most iconic and progressive hotels. Hotels that are incredibly cherished all over the world."
Labbett and David Gamble, the co-founders and creative directors of the Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R digital shop Saint, launched Hometown in April last year.
The start-up agency has picked up business including a digital brief from ITV and the ad account for the online casino 32Red.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Munich
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Research Director - Iconic British Brand - Up to 75K Elizabeth Norman International £35000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Account Director Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Witney