Hometown London wins Maybourne Group ad account
Hometown London has picked up the advertising account for Maybourne Hotel Group, the company that owns Claridge's, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
The agency secured the business without a pitch and is working on a campaign to increase awareness of the three different venues for corporate events and social occasions.
The first round of activity will consist of a print and digital campaign to run in the spring and summer.
Maybourne Hotel Group’s advertising was previously handled in-house.
Simon Labbett, the creative director of Hometown, said: "It’s very exciting to be working with three of the world’s most iconic and progressive hotels. Hotels that are incredibly cherished all over the world."
Labbett and David Gamble, the co-founders and creative directors of the Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R digital shop Saint, launched Hometown in April last year.
The start-up agency has picked up business including a digital brief from ITV and the ad account for the online casino 32Red.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)