DWP reviews £8m comms planning for auto enrolment
The Department of Work and Pensions has invited three agencies to pitch for the comms planning for its ongoing £8m pension campaign about automatic enrolment.
The incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD is defending the account from MediaCom and Carat and first meetings are taking place this week.
The DWP launched its "I’m in" campaign, starring well-known celebrity bosses including Theo Paphitis from ‘Dragon’s Den’ and Karren Brady of ‘The Apprentice’, by Adam&eve/DDB in print and on TV in September 2012.
The campaign, which the DWP said would be worth £8.1 million in September, promotes major changes to pension enrolment, which require employers to pay into a workplace pension for eligible staff who do not opt out.
Manning Gottlieb OMD won the comms planning brief in October 2011 after a pitch against MEC and PHD.
Media buying, handled by Group M’s M4C, and the Department's relationship with Adam&eve/DDB, are not affected by the review.Follow @LouiseRidley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires