DWP reviews £8m comms planning for auto enrolment
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 March 2013 11:37AM
The Department of Work and Pensions has invited three agencies to pitch for the comms planning for its ongoing £8m pension campaign about automatic enrolment.
The incumbent Manning Gottlieb OMD is defending the account from MediaCom and Carat and first meetings are taking place this week.
The DWP launched its "I’m in" campaign, starring well-known celebrity bosses including Theo Paphitis from ‘Dragon’s Den’ and Karren Brady of ‘The Apprentice’, by Adam&eve/DDB in print and on TV in September 2012.
The campaign, which the DWP said would be worth £8.1 million in September, promotes major changes to pension enrolment, which require employers to pay into a workplace pension for eligible staff who do not opt out.
Manning Gottlieb OMD won the comms planning brief in October 2011 after a pitch against MEC and PHD.
Media buying, handled by Group M’s M4C, and the Department's relationship with Adam&eve/DDB, are not affected by the review.Follow @LouiseRidley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London