Mac Macdonald to lead Sid Lee's Amsterdam office
Sid Lee has appointed Mac Macdonald as the first president of its Amsterdam office.
Macdonald, who most recently worked for Publicis where he launched its RedLion subsidiary, takes charge of the 70-strong Amsterdam team with immediate effect.
He has been tasked with expanding Sid Lee’s presence in Europe and managing its global relationship with Absolut Vodka, which it won at the end of last year.
Macdonald, a Brit, has previously also worked at Ogilvy and Grey Group.
JF Bouchard, the global chief executive of Sid Lee, said: "After five years of presence in Amsterdam, we felt it was time to appoint a global leader to solidify our presence in Europe and take the atelier to another level."
Macdonald added: "It is a true honour and a real privilege to have been chosen to lead such an established and celebrated team of world-class artisans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'