Mac Macdonald to lead Sid Lee's Amsterdam office
Sid Lee has appointed Mac Macdonald as the first president of its Amsterdam office.
Macdonald, who most recently worked for Publicis where he launched its RedLion subsidiary, takes charge of the 70-strong Amsterdam team with immediate effect.
He has been tasked with expanding Sid Lee’s presence in Europe and managing its global relationship with Absolut Vodka, which it won at the end of last year.
Macdonald, a Brit, has previously also worked at Ogilvy and Grey Group.
JF Bouchard, the global chief executive of Sid Lee, said: "After five years of presence in Amsterdam, we felt it was time to appoint a global leader to solidify our presence in Europe and take the atelier to another level."
Macdonald added: "It is a true honour and a real privilege to have been chosen to lead such an established and celebrated team of world-class artisans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - CRM - £50-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure