Mac Macdonald to lead Sid Lee's Amsterdam office
Sid Lee has appointed Mac Macdonald as the first president of its Amsterdam office.
Macdonald, who most recently worked for Publicis where he launched its RedLion subsidiary, takes charge of the 70-strong Amsterdam team with immediate effect.
He has been tasked with expanding Sid Lee’s presence in Europe and managing its global relationship with Absolut Vodka, which it won at the end of last year.
Macdonald, a Brit, has previously also worked at Ogilvy and Grey Group.
JF Bouchard, the global chief executive of Sid Lee, said: "After five years of presence in Amsterdam, we felt it was time to appoint a global leader to solidify our presence in Europe and take the atelier to another level."
Macdonald added: "It is a true honour and a real privilege to have been chosen to lead such an established and celebrated team of world-class artisans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film