Mac Macdonald to lead Sid Lee's Amsterdam office
Sid Lee has appointed Mac Macdonald as the first president of its Amsterdam office.
Macdonald, who most recently worked for Publicis where he launched its RedLion subsidiary, takes charge of the 70-strong Amsterdam team with immediate effect.
He has been tasked with expanding Sid Lee’s presence in Europe and managing its global relationship with Absolut Vodka, which it won at the end of last year.
Macdonald, a Brit, has previously also worked at Ogilvy and Grey Group.
JF Bouchard, the global chief executive of Sid Lee, said: "After five years of presence in Amsterdam, we felt it was time to appoint a global leader to solidify our presence in Europe and take the atelier to another level."
Macdonald added: "It is a true honour and a real privilege to have been chosen to lead such an established and celebrated team of world-class artisans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show