Mac Macdonald to lead Sid Lee's Amsterdam office
Sid Lee has appointed Mac Macdonald as the first president of its Amsterdam office.
Macdonald, who most recently worked for Publicis where he launched its RedLion subsidiary, takes charge of the 70-strong Amsterdam team with immediate effect.
He has been tasked with expanding Sid Lee’s presence in Europe and managing its global relationship with Absolut Vodka, which it won at the end of last year.
Macdonald, a Brit, has previously also worked at Ogilvy and Grey Group.
JF Bouchard, the global chief executive of Sid Lee, said: "After five years of presence in Amsterdam, we felt it was time to appoint a global leader to solidify our presence in Europe and take the atelier to another level."
Macdonald added: "It is a true honour and a real privilege to have been chosen to lead such an established and celebrated team of world-class artisans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control