Courvoisier appoints VCCP to Euro account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has won a three-way competitive pitch for the pan-European advertising account for Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by the US drinks company Beam.
The agency pitched against Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in a review handled by the intermediary Creativebrief.
The incumbent, White Label, did not pitch. The experiential agency has worked with the brand on projects including the Architectural Punch Bowl event, which flooded a London house with Courvoisier punch in 2009.
A recent film that told the story of the brand’s history, "Alchimie de Courvoisier", had more than 40,000 views on YouTube.
It is thought that White Label could continue to work with Courvoisier on future projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Barclay Meade Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Brand Strategy Consultant Michael Page Digital Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, Manchester
- Heavy Midweight Creative Team Major Players Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake