Courvoisier appoints VCCP to Euro account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has won a three-way competitive pitch for the pan-European advertising account for Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by the US drinks company Beam.
The agency pitched against Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in a review handled by the intermediary Creativebrief.
The incumbent, White Label, did not pitch. The experiential agency has worked with the brand on projects including the Architectural Punch Bowl event, which flooded a London house with Courvoisier punch in 2009.
A recent film that told the story of the brand’s history, "Alchimie de Courvoisier", had more than 40,000 views on YouTube.
It is thought that White Label could continue to work with Courvoisier on future projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Communications Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Head of Development, Digital and Communications Sound and Music £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £43,000 - £46,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film