Courvoisier appoints VCCP to Euro account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has won a three-way competitive pitch for the pan-European advertising account for Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by the US drinks company Beam.
The agency pitched against Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in a review handled by the intermediary Creativebrief.
The incumbent, White Label, did not pitch. The experiential agency has worked with the brand on projects including the Architectural Punch Bowl event, which flooded a London house with Courvoisier punch in 2009.
A recent film that told the story of the brand’s history, "Alchimie de Courvoisier", had more than 40,000 views on YouTube.
It is thought that White Label could continue to work with Courvoisier on future projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS - WEST END - SALARY DOE Salt Negotiable, London
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - MARKETING - LONDON - £38,500 Salt £38500 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure