Courvoisier appoints VCCP to Euro account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has won a three-way competitive pitch for the pan-European advertising account for Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by the US drinks company Beam.
The agency pitched against Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in a review handled by the intermediary Creativebrief.
The incumbent, White Label, did not pitch. The experiential agency has worked with the brand on projects including the Architectural Punch Bowl event, which flooded a London house with Courvoisier punch in 2009.
A recent film that told the story of the brand’s history, "Alchimie de Courvoisier", had more than 40,000 views on YouTube.
It is thought that White Label could continue to work with Courvoisier on future projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO Strategy Director Aspire £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England