Courvoisier appoints VCCP to Euro account
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has won a three-way competitive pitch for the pan-European advertising account for Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by the US drinks company Beam.
The agency pitched against Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in a review handled by the intermediary Creativebrief.
The incumbent, White Label, did not pitch. The experiential agency has worked with the brand on projects including the Architectural Punch Bowl event, which flooded a London house with Courvoisier punch in 2009.
A recent film that told the story of the brand’s history, "Alchimie de Courvoisier", had more than 40,000 views on YouTube.
It is thought that White Label could continue to work with Courvoisier on future projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned