Burnett raids JWT for creative Todd
Leo Burnett London has poached the JWT creative director Hugh Todd.
Todd joins Leo Burnett in the same role and will work across a range of key clients including The Co-operative, which the agency won last year.
At JWT, Todd was behind the award-winning Golden Skins "ginger boy" and MTV anti-drink-drive "idiot" work. He led the agency’s successful £40 million Baileys pitch and Army contest.
Between 2001 and 2004, Todd worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was a senior copywriter and creative director. At Saatchis, he won gold and silver Cannes Lions for his Coco de Mer work.
Todd said: "I’ve had 18 fantastic years with [partner] Adam [Scholes], but now it’s time for a new challenge."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show