Burnett raids JWT for creative Todd
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Leo Burnett London has poached the JWT creative director Hugh Todd.
Todd joins Leo Burnett in the same role and will work across a range of key clients including The Co-operative, which the agency won last year.
At JWT, Todd was behind the award-winning Golden Skins "ginger boy" and MTV anti-drink-drive "idiot" work. He led the agency’s successful £40 million Baileys pitch and Army contest.
Between 2001 and 2004, Todd worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was a senior copywriter and creative director. At Saatchis, he won gold and silver Cannes Lions for his Coco de Mer work.
Todd said: "I’ve had 18 fantastic years with [partner] Adam [Scholes], but now it’s time for a new challenge."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Qual - Growing Boutique Agency Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)