Burnett raids JWT for creative Todd
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Leo Burnett London has poached the JWT creative director Hugh Todd.
Todd joins Leo Burnett in the same role and will work across a range of key clients including The Co-operative, which the agency won last year.
At JWT, Todd was behind the award-winning Golden Skins "ginger boy" and MTV anti-drink-drive "idiot" work. He led the agency’s successful £40 million Baileys pitch and Army contest.
Between 2001 and 2004, Todd worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was a senior copywriter and creative director. At Saatchis, he won gold and silver Cannes Lions for his Coco de Mer work.
Todd said: "I’ve had 18 fantastic years with [partner] Adam [Scholes], but now it’s time for a new challenge."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne