Burnett raids JWT for creative Todd
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Leo Burnett London has poached the JWT creative director Hugh Todd.
Todd joins Leo Burnett in the same role and will work across a range of key clients including The Co-operative, which the agency won last year.
At JWT, Todd was behind the award-winning Golden Skins "ginger boy" and MTV anti-drink-drive "idiot" work. He led the agency’s successful £40 million Baileys pitch and Army contest.
Between 2001 and 2004, Todd worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was a senior copywriter and creative director. At Saatchis, he won gold and silver Cannes Lions for his Coco de Mer work.
Todd said: "I’ve had 18 fantastic years with [partner] Adam [Scholes], but now it’s time for a new challenge."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy