Burnett raids JWT for creative Todd
Leo Burnett London has poached the JWT creative director Hugh Todd.
Todd joins Leo Burnett in the same role and will work across a range of key clients including The Co-operative, which the agency won last year.
At JWT, Todd was behind the award-winning Golden Skins "ginger boy" and MTV anti-drink-drive "idiot" work. He led the agency’s successful £40 million Baileys pitch and Army contest.
Between 2001 and 2004, Todd worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was a senior copywriter and creative director. At Saatchis, he won gold and silver Cannes Lions for his Coco de Mer work.
Todd said: "I’ve had 18 fantastic years with [partner] Adam [Scholes], but now it’s time for a new challenge."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account