campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Latest pitch news.
The odds on Betfair’s pan-European creative review concluding swiftly have shortened. The process is moving along nicely – initial briefings have started and chemistry meetings are due to take place in the next two weeks.
Sony Mobile has started to approach agencies ahead of a review of its UK advertising account, with chemistry meetings expected over the coming weeks. The incumbent is Iris, which has decided not to repitch. Other agencies on the Sony Mobile roster include McCann Worldgroup, which handles global advertising, and the digital shop LBi.
Smart, the Daimler-owned car brand, has yet to appoint an agency to handle its European advertising but is thought to be close after shortlisting three shops to pitch for the business. BBDO has previously worked with the brand.
Waitrose’s CRM pitch, through AAR, seems to be on hold, pending the result of the ongoing review by its sister retailer John Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager, up to £60K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits inc £5K bonus potential, London
- Market Insight Manager, EDUCATION Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, South East
- Consumer Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood