campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Latest pitch news.
The odds on Betfair’s pan-European creative review concluding swiftly have shortened. The process is moving along nicely – initial briefings have started and chemistry meetings are due to take place in the next two weeks.
Sony Mobile has started to approach agencies ahead of a review of its UK advertising account, with chemistry meetings expected over the coming weeks. The incumbent is Iris, which has decided not to repitch. Other agencies on the Sony Mobile roster include McCann Worldgroup, which handles global advertising, and the digital shop LBi.
Smart, the Daimler-owned car brand, has yet to appoint an agency to handle its European advertising but is thought to be close after shortlisting three shops to pitch for the business. BBDO has previously worked with the brand.
Waitrose’s CRM pitch, through AAR, seems to be on hold, pending the result of the ongoing review by its sister retailer John Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £36-40k + £10k (company Profit Share), Covent Garden
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review