campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Latest pitch news.
The odds on Betfair’s pan-European creative review concluding swiftly have shortened. The process is moving along nicely – initial briefings have started and chemistry meetings are due to take place in the next two weeks.
Sony Mobile has started to approach agencies ahead of a review of its UK advertising account, with chemistry meetings expected over the coming weeks. The incumbent is Iris, which has decided not to repitch. Other agencies on the Sony Mobile roster include McCann Worldgroup, which handles global advertising, and the digital shop LBi.
Smart, the Daimler-owned car brand, has yet to appoint an agency to handle its European advertising but is thought to be close after shortlisting three shops to pitch for the business. BBDO has previously worked with the brand.
Waitrose’s CRM pitch, through AAR, seems to be on hold, pending the result of the ongoing review by its sister retailer John Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated