campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Latest pitch news.
The odds on Betfair’s pan-European creative review concluding swiftly have shortened. The process is moving along nicely – initial briefings have started and chemistry meetings are due to take place in the next two weeks.
Sony Mobile has started to approach agencies ahead of a review of its UK advertising account, with chemistry meetings expected over the coming weeks. The incumbent is Iris, which has decided not to repitch. Other agencies on the Sony Mobile roster include McCann Worldgroup, which handles global advertising, and the digital shop LBi.
Smart, the Daimler-owned car brand, has yet to appoint an agency to handle its European advertising but is thought to be close after shortlisting three shops to pitch for the business. BBDO has previously worked with the brand.
Waitrose’s CRM pitch, through AAR, seems to be on hold, pending the result of the ongoing review by its sister retailer John Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition