campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Latest pitch news.
The odds on Betfair’s pan-European creative review concluding swiftly have shortened. The process is moving along nicely – initial briefings have started and chemistry meetings are due to take place in the next two weeks.
Sony Mobile has started to approach agencies ahead of a review of its UK advertising account, with chemistry meetings expected over the coming weeks. The incumbent is Iris, which has decided not to repitch. Other agencies on the Sony Mobile roster include McCann Worldgroup, which handles global advertising, and the digital shop LBi.
Smart, the Daimler-owned car brand, has yet to appoint an agency to handle its European advertising but is thought to be close after shortlisting three shops to pitch for the business. BBDO has previously worked with the brand.
Waitrose’s CRM pitch, through AAR, seems to be on hold, pending the result of the ongoing review by its sister retailer John Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Production Director Dynamic New Alliances £90000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + relocation package , South Korea
- Social Media & Web Guru - FMCG! GoodEgg Digital £45k + Bonus + Car and Terrific benefits, Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- Marketing Campaign Coordinator / Manager Ninesharp £37 per hour, Liverpool
- Assistant Campaign Manager Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office