DDB Remedy picks up Novartis OTC launch
Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
The intermediary Hestbæk Consult handled the pitch, which began in November last year.
DDB Remedy, DDB’s health arm, will create a campaign for the product, dubbed "Project Cool", across Europe, the US and Asia. It is expected to target consumers and healthcare professionals.
The product is thought to relate to Novartis’ US high-strength pain-relief brand Excedrin. The tablet was recalled in the US last year after a series of faulty batches were distributed.
Novartis works with a number of agencies including DraftFCB London, Wunderman Switzerland and Grey Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure