DDB Remedy picks up Novartis OTC launch
Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
The intermediary Hestbæk Consult handled the pitch, which began in November last year.
DDB Remedy, DDB’s health arm, will create a campaign for the product, dubbed "Project Cool", across Europe, the US and Asia. It is expected to target consumers and healthcare professionals.
The product is thought to relate to Novartis’ US high-strength pain-relief brand Excedrin. The tablet was recalled in the US last year after a series of faulty batches were distributed.
Novartis works with a number of agencies including DraftFCB London, Wunderman Switzerland and Grey Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film