DDB Remedy picks up Novartis OTC launch
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
The intermediary Hestbæk Consult handled the pitch, which began in November last year.
DDB Remedy, DDB’s health arm, will create a campaign for the product, dubbed "Project Cool", across Europe, the US and Asia. It is expected to target consumers and healthcare professionals.
The product is thought to relate to Novartis’ US high-strength pain-relief brand Excedrin. The tablet was recalled in the US last year after a series of faulty batches were distributed.
Novartis works with a number of agencies including DraftFCB London, Wunderman Switzerland and Grey Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'