DDB Remedy picks up Novartis OTC launch
Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
The intermediary Hestbæk Consult handled the pitch, which began in November last year.
DDB Remedy, DDB’s health arm, will create a campaign for the product, dubbed "Project Cool", across Europe, the US and Asia. It is expected to target consumers and healthcare professionals.
The product is thought to relate to Novartis’ US high-strength pain-relief brand Excedrin. The tablet was recalled in the US last year after a series of faulty batches were distributed.
Novartis works with a number of agencies including DraftFCB London, Wunderman Switzerland and Grey Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive