DDB Remedy picks up Novartis OTC launch
Novartis, the pharmaceutical giant, has appointed DDB Remedy to handle the international roll-out of a new over-the-counter product.
The intermediary Hestbæk Consult handled the pitch, which began in November last year.
DDB Remedy, DDB’s health arm, will create a campaign for the product, dubbed "Project Cool", across Europe, the US and Asia. It is expected to target consumers and healthcare professionals.
The product is thought to relate to Novartis’ US high-strength pain-relief brand Excedrin. The tablet was recalled in the US last year after a series of faulty batches were distributed.
Novartis works with a number of agencies including DraftFCB London, Wunderman Switzerland and Grey Group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch