Ogilvy & Mather hires Giovannoni as UK CEO
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 March 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather UK has appointed Cheryl Giovannoni, the president of the WPP agency's sister branding consultancy Landor Associates, as its new chief executive, replacing Hugh Baillie.
Giovannoni will join O&M in May and her appointment ends a period of nine months during which the agency has been without a permanent chief executive.
Before Landor Associates, where she is the president, Europe and Middle East, and global Procter & Gamble client leader, Giovannoni worked at O&M in London and South Africa.
She will report to the UK chairman, Paul O’Donnell, who took over as the interim chief executive after Baillie’s departure, and work closely with Rob Smith, who was recently promoted to managing director to replace the outgoing Jaimes Leggett.
Giovannoni said: "It feels like a fresh, exciting and energetic place to be right now."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Integrated Producer - £55-60K Source £55000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Leisure/Travel JV Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North Yorkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign