RadioWorks, 383, CDM London and Innocean Worldwide join IPA
RadioWorks, 383, CDM London and Innocean Worldwide have become the latest members of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, as the body's council confirms Ian Priest as its new president.
Specialist radio agency RadioWorks provides services such as planning and buying, creative production and online audio advertising to clients including Total Media, Mike Colling & Co and Spotify.
Integrated agency Innocean Worldwide offers planning, account management, media, digital, creative and live marketing for brands such as Hyundai Motors, Kia Motors and Gushlow & Cole.
The innovation-led creative agency 383 has clients such as the BBC and Chevrolet, while specialist agency CDM London offers a range of media, advertising and digital services to healthcare brands.
The additional four members bring the total number of agencies in the IPA to 291.
Ian Priest, a founding partner of VCCP and the international managing director of Chime, has been confirmed as the new president of the IPA, replacing Nicola Mendelsohn.
Priest was nominated in December 2012 and formally elected at an IPA Special Council meeting yesterday and he will deliver his first speech at the IPA Members’ lunch on 17 April.
One of four partners to found VCCP in 2000, Priest joined the Chime Group in 2005 and currently sits on the parent company’s executive board and leads the group's new ventures and international expansion.
Priest reached board level at DM agency IMP, before moving to HHCL and Partners in 1993. He became managing director of HHCL in 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Art Director Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £30000 - £38000 per annum, Birmingham
- Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £29000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity