Adam Crozier took home £3.2m in 2012
Adam Crozier, the chief executive of ITV, took home a total of £3.15m in 2012, up 13% on 2011 and including more than 90% of his possible bonus, after the broadcaster's pre-tax profits increased by 6%.
According to ITV’s annual report published this week, Crozier's base salary was £818,000 last year, up 2.5% year on year, while £897,000 as part of short-term incentive schemes, was up 41.5% year on year.
Crozier also received £19,000 worth of benefits in kind, including private medical insurance and car-related benefits, and £74,000 of pension contributions.
As part of longer-term bonus schemes, Crozier was awarded £1.35m in 2012, 91.3% of the maximum available and up 6.1% year on year. Of the long-term bonus, £448,000 was deferred in shares and £897,000 was paid in cash.
Crozier's total pay of £3.15m represented a 12.9% increase from a total of £2.79m in 2011.
Ian Griffiths, the finance director of ITV, earned a total of £1.67m; including £449,000 in base salary, £456,000 in short-term cash incentives, and £683,000 as part of a long-term bonus scheme.
Archie Norman, the chairman of ITV, received £300,000 in 2012, the same as he earned in 2011.
ITV reported profit before tax of £348m in 2012, up 6% year on year and led by double-digit growth in the broadcaster's production and digital revenues, while spot-ad revenues remained flat.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Junior Consultant (B2B) / Candidate Manager (PR) - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Great bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Director of Product Management Premier Consultants c. £120,000 plus benefits and bonus, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - FMCG - £65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, Central London
- Marketing Manager - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £37,000 to £42,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith