Driven speeds off with Vimto social media business
Vimto has appointed Driven to its social media account, previously handled by Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
Driven already works with Vimto on its advertising account and it is hoped that extending their relationship will align the brand’s social strategy more closely with its other marketing activity.
It is thought that Driven beat four other agencies to pick up the account in a competitive pitch process.
Driven’s "seriously mixed up fruit" ad campaign for Vimto has been credited with helping the soft drink almost double its sales in recent years.
Clare Pritchard, the brand manager at Vimto Soft Drinks, said: "We have an above-the-line campaign that’s loved by teens. It’s had over three million interactions on YouTube and helped our Facebook community grow to over 350,000 fans.
"As we’ll be investing in a significant TV and digital push soon, we want to ensure things are optimised socially. Driven’s plan to deliver this showed a deep understanding of what teens look for in social channels and how Vimto could show its unique personality.
"We can’t wait to see how it all comes to life."
LMFM started working with Vimto last year, after deciding to expand its use of digital.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show