Channel 4's 'meet the superhumans' wins best commercial at British Arrows
Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" ad was named commercial of the year at this year's British Arrows.
The ad, which also won Campaign’s Campaign of the Year, was created by 4Creative and promoted Channel 4’s coverage of the London Paralympic Games and was designed to change public perceptions of disability.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Blink, both Campaign winners, picked up advertising agency of the year and production company of the year respectively.
The chairman’s award was presented to Ringan Ledwidge, while the 2012 advertiser of excellence accolade was handed to Audi.
A full list of winners is available on the British Arrows website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure