Channel 4's 'meet the superhumans' wins best commercial at British Arrows
Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" ad was named commercial of the year at this year's British Arrows.
The ad, which also won Campaign’s Campaign of the Year, was created by 4Creative and promoted Channel 4’s coverage of the London Paralympic Games and was designed to change public perceptions of disability.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Blink, both Campaign winners, picked up advertising agency of the year and production company of the year respectively.
The chairman’s award was presented to Ringan Ledwidge, while the 2012 advertiser of excellence accolade was handed to Audi.
A full list of winners is available on the British Arrows website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Russian Speaking Online Marketing/Website Exec/Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Marketing Specialist - £40K (DOE) - London - Technology Client Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum bonus, benefits, London
- Account Manager (6+ months Contract) Stopgap £180 - £220 per day, West Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'