Channel 4's 'meet the superhumans' wins best commercial at British Arrows
Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" ad was named commercial of the year at this year's British Arrows.
The ad, which also won Campaign’s Campaign of the Year, was created by 4Creative and promoted Channel 4’s coverage of the London Paralympic Games and was designed to change public perceptions of disability.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Blink, both Campaign winners, picked up advertising agency of the year and production company of the year respectively.
The chairman’s award was presented to Ringan Ledwidge, while the 2012 advertiser of excellence accolade was handed to Audi.
A full list of winners is available on the British Arrows website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad