Channel 4's 'meet the superhumans' wins best commercial at British Arrows
Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" ad was named commercial of the year at this year's British Arrows.
The ad, which also won Campaign’s Campaign of the Year, was created by 4Creative and promoted Channel 4’s coverage of the London Paralympic Games and was designed to change public perceptions of disability.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Blink, both Campaign winners, picked up advertising agency of the year and production company of the year respectively.
The chairman’s award was presented to Ringan Ledwidge, while the 2012 advertiser of excellence accolade was handed to Audi.
A full list of winners is available on the British Arrows website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014