OMG employee honoured through charity ads during England games
Sportfive, the Lagardère-owned sports agency, is donating space on LED boards during the upcoming England World Cup qualifiers to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity in honour of an Omnicom Media Group employee.
Sportfive collaborated with an OMG employee who received care from The Royal Marsden before dying from cancer earlier this year.
Ads for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity will appear on the boards during both the San Marino vs. England World Cup qualifier match on ITV this evening and the game against Montenegro on Tuesday night (26 March).
Shaila-Ann Rao, the international chief executive of Sportfive, said: "We are absolutely delighted to support such a worthy cause and hope that The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity benefits from this prime exposure during the match to raise public awareness about the outstanding work which is being done.
"Fundraising is crucial to ensure future development and we hope that fans across the country will be encouraged to reach out and make donations during and after the match."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Copywriter Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Software SolutionsPT To £30,000 + Bonus and Generous Benefits, SK8 3GX, Cheadle
- Senior Research Executive Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff