OMG employee honoured through charity ads during England games
Sportfive, the Lagardère-owned sports agency, is donating space on LED boards during the upcoming England World Cup qualifiers to The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity in honour of an Omnicom Media Group employee.
Sportfive collaborated with an OMG employee who received care from The Royal Marsden before dying from cancer earlier this year.
Ads for The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity will appear on the boards during both the San Marino vs. England World Cup qualifier match on ITV this evening and the game against Montenegro on Tuesday night (26 March).
Shaila-Ann Rao, the international chief executive of Sportfive, said: "We are absolutely delighted to support such a worthy cause and hope that The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity benefits from this prime exposure during the match to raise public awareness about the outstanding work which is being done.
"Fundraising is crucial to ensure future development and we hope that fans across the country will be encouraged to reach out and make donations during and after the match."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency