Publicis Chemistry hires Kevin Allen to lead planning
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 March 2013 08:38AM
Publicis Chemistry has poached Kevin Allen, Gyro's global planning director, to become its executive planning director, replacing Malcolm Cotton.
Allen will report to Mike Welsh, the chief executive, and sit on the board as part of the agency’s management team.
He will run the agency’s planning function and work across all the agency’s clients including EE, Visa, SCA Hygiene and Gatwick Airport.
Allen will join the agency this month from Gyro, where he was global planning director and was responsible for managing international clients and leading on international business development.
Allen joined Gyro in March 2011 from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide where he had worked as global head of planning for three years.
Welsh said: "Kevin is one of the best planners in the business, with considerable experience in both B2B and B2C, and his digital credentials are impeccable."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Designer - Agency - Berlin - 45K Red Sofa London €40000 - €45000 per annum + DOE, Berlin
- PPC Executive Simplified Recruitment £25,000 - £30,000 PA DOE + Benefits, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Senior Project Manager - Client Side Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers