Publicis Chemistry hires Kevin Allen to lead planning
Publicis Chemistry has poached Kevin Allen, Gyro's global planning director, to become its executive planning director, replacing Malcolm Cotton.
Allen will report to Mike Welsh, the chief executive, and sit on the board as part of the agency’s management team.
He will run the agency’s planning function and work across all the agency’s clients including EE, Visa, SCA Hygiene and Gatwick Airport.
Allen will join the agency this month from Gyro, where he was global planning director and was responsible for managing international clients and leading on international business development.
Allen joined Gyro in March 2011 from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide where he had worked as global head of planning for three years.
Welsh said: "Kevin is one of the best planners in the business, with considerable experience in both B2B and B2C, and his digital credentials are impeccable."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%