Publicis Chemistry hires Kevin Allen to lead planning
Publicis Chemistry has poached Kevin Allen, Gyro's global planning director, to become its executive planning director, replacing Malcolm Cotton.
Allen will report to Mike Welsh, the chief executive, and sit on the board as part of the agency’s management team.
He will run the agency’s planning function and work across all the agency’s clients including EE, Visa, SCA Hygiene and Gatwick Airport.
Allen will join the agency this month from Gyro, where he was global planning director and was responsible for managing international clients and leading on international business development.
Allen joined Gyro in March 2011 from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide where he had worked as global head of planning for three years.
Welsh said: "Kevin is one of the best planners in the business, with considerable experience in both B2B and B2C, and his digital credentials are impeccable."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer