Publicis Chemistry hires Kevin Allen to lead planning
Publicis Chemistry has poached Kevin Allen, Gyro's global planning director, to become its executive planning director, replacing Malcolm Cotton.
Allen will report to Mike Welsh, the chief executive, and sit on the board as part of the agency’s management team.
He will run the agency’s planning function and work across all the agency’s clients including EE, Visa, SCA Hygiene and Gatwick Airport.
Allen will join the agency this month from Gyro, where he was global planning director and was responsible for managing international clients and leading on international business development.
Allen joined Gyro in March 2011 from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide where he had worked as global head of planning for three years.
Welsh said: "Kevin is one of the best planners in the business, with considerable experience in both B2B and B2C, and his digital credentials are impeccable."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Manager Pitch Consultants £32000 - £36000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Creative/Digital Artworker AF Selection £24,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits , Warwickshire
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control