Publicis Chemistry hires Kevin Allen to lead planning
Publicis Chemistry has poached Kevin Allen, Gyro's global planning director, to become its executive planning director, replacing Malcolm Cotton.
Allen will report to Mike Welsh, the chief executive, and sit on the board as part of the agency’s management team.
He will run the agency’s planning function and work across all the agency’s clients including EE, Visa, SCA Hygiene and Gatwick Airport.
Allen will join the agency this month from Gyro, where he was global planning director and was responsible for managing international clients and leading on international business development.
Allen joined Gyro in March 2011 from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide where he had worked as global head of planning for three years.
Welsh said: "Kevin is one of the best planners in the business, with considerable experience in both B2B and B2C, and his digital credentials are impeccable."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad