The Outfit extends Andrex Washlets relationship
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 March 2013 12:32PM
Kimberly-Clark has extended its relationship with The Outfit after hiring the UK-based agency to launch a pan-European campaign for its Andrex Washlets product.
The Outfit’s appointment follows the agency’s work on the UK launch of Andrex Washlets, which resulted in an award-winning 2012 campaign across Channel 4 and Facebook.
A new campaign, which will break first in Germany and Switzerland, will include 30-second TV ads and two 10-minute online films.
Andrex Washlets, a toilet-tissue wipe, are targeted at young urban professionals, early adopters and families and are branded Hakle Moist in Germany. TV presenter Charlotte Engelhardt fronts the current German activity.
Other agencies on the Kimberly-Clark roster include JWT London, which created the recent "scrunch or fold" activity for Andrex.
Matt Muniz, the head of European bath tissue innovation at Kimberly-Clark, said: "Commercial and product innovations are the key driving force of such a highly penetrated category.
"Given the successes of The Outfit’s UK campaign in driving consumer behaviour change in a new and exciting way, we are thrilled The Outfit have taken up the challenge to extend the program on a continental scale."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Flash Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Account Manager : Multi Channel : World Leading Oil & Gas Co. Eaglecliff £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Producer/ Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad