Marketing unveils multichannel revamp
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 March 2013 08:55AM
Marketing, the leading brand for the UK marketing industry, is to unveil a fresh look at the end of April.
A dynamic new website, tablet magazine and monthly print title will deliver news, insight and opinion to marketers when they want it, where they want it.
As a fully multimedia brand, the new Marketing will champion the very best marketers and marketing to underline the vital role that they play in building brands and growing businesses.
Marketing editor Claire Beale said: ‘Marketing has never been more vital as a lever for growth; everything is marketing. So, as well as informing and entertaining marketers, we aim to give them the tools and the confidence to build their careers and reposition their role at the heart of good business.’
Richard Watts, group publishing director of Haymarket Brand Republic Group, added: ‘Marketing has always been the key source of must-have information for leading marketers. We now have different ways to make its essential mix of news and views available to members of the marketing and communications communities.’
Haymarket BRG publishes Marketing, Campaign, Brand Republic, Mediaweek.co.uk and PRWeek.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile