Marketing unveils multichannel revamp
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 March 2013 08:55AM
Marketing, the leading brand for the UK marketing industry, is to unveil a fresh look at the end of April.
A dynamic new website, tablet magazine and monthly print title will deliver news, insight and opinion to marketers when they want it, where they want it.
As a fully multimedia brand, the new Marketing will champion the very best marketers and marketing to underline the vital role that they play in building brands and growing businesses.
Marketing editor Claire Beale said: ‘Marketing has never been more vital as a lever for growth; everything is marketing. So, as well as informing and entertaining marketers, we aim to give them the tools and the confidence to build their careers and reposition their role at the heart of good business.’
Richard Watts, group publishing director of Haymarket Brand Republic Group, added: ‘Marketing has always been the key source of must-have information for leading marketers. We now have different ways to make its essential mix of news and views available to members of the marketing and communications communities.’
Haymarket BRG publishes Marketing, Campaign, Brand Republic, Mediaweek.co.uk and PRWeek.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)