Richard Pinder launches The House Worldwide
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:19PM
Richard Pinder, the former chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has partnered with a trio of former colleagues to launch The House Worldwide.
Pinder will lead a small team of senior talent based in London, which will access a network of partner companies to service global clients.
The House Worldwide launches with clients including GHD and Maserati, having tested its proposition working with these brands over the last year.
Other members of the core team are: Peter Rawlings, the former chief operating officer of DDB Asia; Chris Chard, the former chief strategy officer of Lowe Worldwide, and Ben Stobart, the former senior vice president of Leo Burnett Chicago.
Companies that The House will work with include Naked Communications in New York, integrated agency Noah London, Madrid-based shop China and Kitchen 8, a brand consultancy based in Singapore and Shanghai.
Pinder said: "Before setting up The House we talked to leading client CEOs and CMOs and learnt powerful lessons which we've used as the basis for creating the company."
The areas that The House will focus on in its offer include talent, client centricity and value.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch