CMW completes management line-up with Faraaz Marghoob
CMW has appointed Faraaz Marghoob as strategy director, completing the agency's management line-up.
Marghoob joins the agency in the new role. He was most recently at Saatchi & Saatchi as international planning director on Toyota, but left in June last year after three years to start up tech company, LightOps, where he remains a partner alongside his role at CMW.
At CMW, Marghoob will be responsible for developing and leading the agency’s strategic vision and will join the management team, reporting to chief executive, Liz Wilson.
CMW restructured its management team last year following the departure of half its senior team.
Wilson said: "Faraaz’s experience makes him the perfect strategy director for us. As a management consultant he got into tech and data early, as a digital entrepreneur in his own right and, as a strategic planner in a traditional ad agency environment, he brings together all of the skills we need to take CMW forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Business Analyst Stopgap £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB