CMW completes management line-up with Faraaz Marghoob
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:10PM
CMW has appointed Faraaz Marghoob as strategy director, completing the agency's management line-up.
Marghoob joins the agency in the new role. He was most recently at Saatchi & Saatchi as international planning director on Toyota, but left in June last year after three years to start up tech company, LightOps, where he remains a partner alongside his role at CMW.
At CMW, Marghoob will be responsible for developing and leading the agency’s strategic vision and will join the management team, reporting to chief executive, Liz Wilson.
CMW restructured its management team last year following the departure of half its senior team.
Wilson said: "Faraaz’s experience makes him the perfect strategy director for us. As a management consultant he got into tech and data early, as a digital entrepreneur in his own right and, as a strategic planner in a traditional ad agency environment, he brings together all of the skills we need to take CMW forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers