CMW completes management line-up with Faraaz Marghoob
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 March 2013 12:10PM
CMW has appointed Faraaz Marghoob as strategy director, completing the agency's management line-up.
Marghoob joins the agency in the new role. He was most recently at Saatchi & Saatchi as international planning director on Toyota, but left in June last year after three years to start up tech company, LightOps, where he remains a partner alongside his role at CMW.
At CMW, Marghoob will be responsible for developing and leading the agency’s strategic vision and will join the management team, reporting to chief executive, Liz Wilson.
CMW restructured its management team last year following the departure of half its senior team.
Wilson said: "Faraaz’s experience makes him the perfect strategy director for us. As a management consultant he got into tech and data early, as a digital entrepreneur in his own right and, as a strategic planner in a traditional ad agency environment, he brings together all of the skills we need to take CMW forward."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager : Field Staff & In Store Activation : Global Sport Brand Dylan IRO £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Halifax
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies