Adam & Eve/DDB bolsters its creative with senior hirings
Adam & Eve/DDB has appointed three pairs of creative directors as it continues with its restructure.
The agency has hired Steve Wioland and Matt Woolner, who have recently been freelancing after working at DDB London and WCRS. While freelancing, they wrote the multi-award-winning John Lewis "always a woman" ad for Adam & Eve in 2010.
A&E/DDB has also appointed the freelance team Frank Ginger and Shay Reading, formerly of Wieden & Kennedy. They wrote John Lewis’ most recent Christmas ad, "the journey", featuring a snowman seeking a present for his snowwoman.
Meanwhile, A&E/DDB has promoted Aidan McLure and Laurent Simon to creative directors. The pair has worked at the agency for two years on accounts including Google, John Lewis and Foster’s.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at A&E/DDB, said: "We are overhauling all aspects of the agency. These hirings are key to us moving the company forward and continuing to produce great work for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood