Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
29 March 2013: There are no new entries this week, with Carat only £2 million behind the number one, OMD.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Communications Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + benefits, Northampton
- Interim Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p/a + benefits, London
- PPC Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Cambridge
- PR AE/SAE/AM, Consumer Food & Drink, £20-30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%