Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
29 March 2013: There are no new entries this week, with Carat only £2 million behind the number one, OMD.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum + pro rata - 4 months, London
- Senior Account Manager Don't Panic London Up to £40,000 per annum, East London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Slough
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a. , London (Greater)