Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
29 March 2013: There are no new entries this week, with Carat only £2 million behind the number one, OMD.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- STUDIO MANAGER - DORSET - £30-35K Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Dorset
- business lead > CREATIVE YOUTH MARKETING AGENCY > CSR CONTENT/PARTNERSHIPS/EVENTS/DIGITAL/SOCIAL collectivo Up to £65k + company bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - top branding agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £50k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Part Time Senior Marketing Executive - 12 months FTC (media) ADLIB Not specified, Bristol
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts