campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Inferno and VCCP are to go head to head for the Grant’s whisky global advertising account. The agencies beat stiff competition to reach the final two. A review of the business started at the beginning of the year and is being run by The Observatory.
Stand by your beds, there’s an NHS ad review. But don’t get too excited. Rather than a national drive to recruit nurses, it’s a £600,000 brief from the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust covering web design, research, PR and direct marketing.
Scottish Power’s ad review has reached the stage of work going into research. Fallon, Inferno and MBA are expected to discover which one has won by the middle of April. Creativebrief is the intermediary handling the process.
Pitches for the Nando’s ad account took place last week and agencies are peri peri excited to find out the result. The restaurant chain most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy. The Observatory is conducting the search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing and Communications Manager University of Bath Starting from £37,756, rising to £45,053, Bath, Somerset
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show