campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Inferno and VCCP are to go head to head for the Grant’s whisky global advertising account. The agencies beat stiff competition to reach the final two. A review of the business started at the beginning of the year and is being run by The Observatory.
Stand by your beds, there’s an NHS ad review. But don’t get too excited. Rather than a national drive to recruit nurses, it’s a £600,000 brief from the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust covering web design, research, PR and direct marketing.
Scottish Power’s ad review has reached the stage of work going into research. Fallon, Inferno and MBA are expected to discover which one has won by the middle of April. Creativebrief is the intermediary handling the process.
Pitches for the Nando’s ad account took place last week and agencies are peri peri excited to find out the result. The restaurant chain most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy. The Observatory is conducting the search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement