campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Inferno and VCCP are to go head to head for the Grant’s whisky global advertising account. The agencies beat stiff competition to reach the final two. A review of the business started at the beginning of the year and is being run by The Observatory.
Stand by your beds, there’s an NHS ad review. But don’t get too excited. Rather than a national drive to recruit nurses, it’s a £600,000 brief from the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust covering web design, research, PR and direct marketing.
Scottish Power’s ad review has reached the stage of work going into research. Fallon, Inferno and MBA are expected to discover which one has won by the middle of April. Creativebrief is the intermediary handling the process.
Pitches for the Nando’s ad account took place last week and agencies are peri peri excited to find out the result. The restaurant chain most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy. The Observatory is conducting the search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Manager ADLIB £25000 - £35000 per annum, Reading
- Account Manager: Experiential / Brand Activation Agency (NOT SAMPLING!) - Cutting Edge Sports Brand Rocket Recruitment 30,000 - 34,000 + benefits, Central London (Shoreditch)
- Senior Social Media Executive/Analyst - London Agency Digital Gurus negotiable, London
- Digital Content Editor (London) EE £Competitive+benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office