campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Inferno and VCCP are to go head to head for the Grant’s whisky global advertising account. The agencies beat stiff competition to reach the final two. A review of the business started at the beginning of the year and is being run by The Observatory.
Stand by your beds, there’s an NHS ad review. But don’t get too excited. Rather than a national drive to recruit nurses, it’s a £600,000 brief from the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust covering web design, research, PR and direct marketing.
Scottish Power’s ad review has reached the stage of work going into research. Fallon, Inferno and MBA are expected to discover which one has won by the middle of April. Creativebrief is the intermediary handling the process.
Pitches for the Nando’s ad account took place last week and agencies are peri peri excited to find out the result. The restaurant chain most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy. The Observatory is conducting the search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Manager (Digital and Offline) Stopgap £40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus Potential , Oxfordshire
- Content and Social PR Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Manchester
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood