campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
Inferno and VCCP are to go head to head for the Grant’s whisky global advertising account. The agencies beat stiff competition to reach the final two. A review of the business started at the beginning of the year and is being run by The Observatory.
Stand by your beds, there’s an NHS ad review. But don’t get too excited. Rather than a national drive to recruit nurses, it’s a £600,000 brief from the Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust covering web design, research, PR and direct marketing.
Scottish Power’s ad review has reached the stage of work going into research. Fallon, Inferno and MBA are expected to discover which one has won by the middle of April. Creativebrief is the intermediary handling the process.
Pitches for the Nando’s ad account took place last week and agencies are peri peri excited to find out the result. The restaurant chain most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy. The Observatory is conducting the search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media