Foot Locker in search for new Adidas work
By James Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
The brief, which is understood to be Europe-wide, is to promote Adidas trainers exclusive to Foot Locker stores. A number of agencies have been invited to pitch and the process is expected to begin within the next six weeks.
Creature, which won the business in 2012 after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother, has decided not to repitch for the work.
The shop created a spot last year starring Snoop Dogg that referenced his "Snoop Lion" transformation.
Foot Locker appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its European advertising in 2011 after handing its US account to BBDO New York. The AMV relationship is not affected by the latest pitch.
Spokespeople for Adidas and Foot Locker did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London
- Exciting, Fun, Start-up agency - Digital PM - £32-38k Digital Gurus £32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- NEW BUSINESS MANAGER (Digital Media) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £45-50,000 basic plus comm OTE circa £60-75,000, Tunbridge Wells
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%