Foot Locker in search for new Adidas work
By James Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
The brief, which is understood to be Europe-wide, is to promote Adidas trainers exclusive to Foot Locker stores. A number of agencies have been invited to pitch and the process is expected to begin within the next six weeks.
Creature, which won the business in 2012 after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother, has decided not to repitch for the work.
The shop created a spot last year starring Snoop Dogg that referenced his "Snoop Lion" transformation.
Foot Locker appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its European advertising in 2011 after handing its US account to BBDO New York. The AMV relationship is not affected by the latest pitch.
Spokespeople for Adidas and Foot Locker did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated