Foot Locker in search for new Adidas work
By James Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
The brief, which is understood to be Europe-wide, is to promote Adidas trainers exclusive to Foot Locker stores. A number of agencies have been invited to pitch and the process is expected to begin within the next six weeks.
Creature, which won the business in 2012 after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother, has decided not to repitch for the work.
The shop created a spot last year starring Snoop Dogg that referenced his "Snoop Lion" transformation.
Foot Locker appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its European advertising in 2011 after handing its US account to BBDO New York. The AMV relationship is not affected by the latest pitch.
Spokespeople for Adidas and Foot Locker did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Marketing/New Business Coordinator-Packaging agency, London£30k Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up