Foot Locker in search for new Adidas work
By James Swift, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:00AM
Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
The brief, which is understood to be Europe-wide, is to promote Adidas trainers exclusive to Foot Locker stores. A number of agencies have been invited to pitch and the process is expected to begin within the next six weeks.
Creature, which won the business in 2012 after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Mother, has decided not to repitch for the work.
The shop created a spot last year starring Snoop Dogg that referenced his "Snoop Lion" transformation.
Foot Locker appointed Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to its European advertising in 2011 after handing its US account to BBDO New York. The AMV relationship is not affected by the latest pitch.
Spokespeople for Adidas and Foot Locker did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account