Burger King marketing director Jo Blundell exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:16AM
Jo Blundell, Burger King UK's marketing director, has left the fast-food chain after two years.
Blundell, who joined Burger King from rival McDonalds in April 2011, left two weeks ago.
Blundell's exit comes amid Burger King’s £40m pan-European media planning and buying review.
In January, Burger King appointed Starbuck's senior marketer Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North-West Europe.
Naik reported to Blundell, while Blundell reported to Andrew Trounce, Burger King's managing director for UK and Ireland.
Previously, Blundell was chief marketing officer at The Number, which owns 118 188, where she had responsibility for all communications, product development and overall marketing.
Blundell also held the role of marketing director for McDonald's.Follow @johnreynolds10"
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Hitchin
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £29,000 + bens, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Central London
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London