Burger King marketing director Jo Blundell exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:16AM
Jo Blundell, Burger King UK's marketing director, has left the fast-food chain after two years.
Blundell, who joined Burger King from rival McDonalds in April 2011, left two weeks ago.
Blundell's exit comes amid Burger King’s £40m pan-European media planning and buying review.
In January, Burger King appointed Starbuck's senior marketer Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North-West Europe.
Naik reported to Blundell, while Blundell reported to Andrew Trounce, Burger King's managing director for UK and Ireland.
Previously, Blundell was chief marketing officer at The Number, which owns 118 188, where she had responsibility for all communications, product development and overall marketing.
Blundell also held the role of marketing director for McDonald's.Follow @johnreynolds10"
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'