Burger King marketing director Jo Blundell exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:16AM
Jo Blundell, Burger King UK's marketing director, has left the fast-food chain after two years.
Blundell, who joined Burger King from rival McDonalds in April 2011, left two weeks ago.
Blundell's exit comes amid Burger King’s £40m pan-European media planning and buying review.
In January, Burger King appointed Starbuck's senior marketer Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North-West Europe.
Naik reported to Blundell, while Blundell reported to Andrew Trounce, Burger King's managing director for UK and Ireland.
Previously, Blundell was chief marketing officer at The Number, which owns 118 188, where she had responsibility for all communications, product development and overall marketing.
Blundell also held the role of marketing director for McDonald's.Follow @johnreynolds10"
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show