Burger King marketing director Jo Blundell exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:16AM
Jo Blundell, Burger King UK's marketing director, has left the fast-food chain after two years.
Blundell, who joined Burger King from rival McDonalds in April 2011, left two weeks ago.
Blundell's exit comes amid Burger King’s £40m pan-European media planning and buying review.
In January, Burger King appointed Starbuck's senior marketer Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North-West Europe.
Naik reported to Blundell, while Blundell reported to Andrew Trounce, Burger King's managing director for UK and Ireland.
Previously, Blundell was chief marketing officer at The Number, which owns 118 188, where she had responsibility for all communications, product development and overall marketing.
Blundell also held the role of marketing director for McDonald's.Follow @johnreynolds10"
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media