Burger King marketing director Jo Blundell exits
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 April 2013 09:16AM
Jo Blundell, Burger King UK's marketing director, has left the fast-food chain after two years.
Blundell, who joined Burger King from rival McDonalds in April 2011, left two weeks ago.
Blundell's exit comes amid Burger King’s £40m pan-European media planning and buying review.
In January, Burger King appointed Starbuck's senior marketer Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North-West Europe.
Naik reported to Blundell, while Blundell reported to Andrew Trounce, Burger King's managing director for UK and Ireland.
Previously, Blundell was chief marketing officer at The Number, which owns 118 188, where she had responsibility for all communications, product development and overall marketing.
Blundell also held the role of marketing director for McDonald's.Follow @johnreynolds10"
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1