Comparethemarket hires iCrossing for SEO
Comparethemarket.com, the price comparison website, has hired iCrossing to its natural search account, previously handled by Steak.
The agency was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch and has been given a brief to integrate the brand’s SEO activity with its wider marketing communications strategy.
Comparethemarket.com’s relationships with VCCP, its ad agency, and ZenithOptimedia, its media agency, are not affected by this appointment.
Mark Vile, the marketing director at Comparethemarket.com, said iCrossing’s "wealth of experience in search and expertise in digital marketing" would help Comparethemarket.com to "further strengthen [its] position and drive growth for [the] brand in a competitive market".
The digital marketing agency is owned by Hearst Corporation. Its client's include the Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, The Lego Group, Heathrow and M&S Bank.
Mark Iremonger, the chief strategy officer, iCrossing UK, said: "Comparethemarket.com is a much loved leader in one of the most competitive search categories in the UK.
"There has never been a time when there is a greater need for the UK public to save money on a range of products, so we are delighted to help Comparethemarket succeed while at the same time making it easy for people to save money."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?