JWT promotes Christiano Neves to head of art
JWT London has promoted Christiano Neves to become head of art, replacing Graham Wood who left last year.
Neves, who was previously creative director and deputy head of art, was part of the creative team behind the "feelings" campaign for Kleenex, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2010.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT, said: "I am delighted to promote Christiano. He has done some fantastic work at JWT and is genuinely one of the best in the business."
Separately, JWT has promoted Nik Finan to the position of digital director. Finan will work alongside the agency’s digital executive creative director, Ricardo Figueira.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, Windsor
- Marketing Executive/Senior Executive - Investment Management EMR £200 - £300 per day, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement