JWT promotes Christiano Neves to head of art
JWT London has promoted Christiano Neves to become head of art, replacing Graham Wood who left last year.
Neves, who was previously creative director and deputy head of art, was part of the creative team behind the "feelings" campaign for Kleenex, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2010.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT, said: "I am delighted to promote Christiano. He has done some fantastic work at JWT and is genuinely one of the best in the business."
Separately, JWT has promoted Nik Finan to the position of digital director. Finan will work alongside the agency’s digital executive creative director, Ricardo Figueira.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show