JWT promotes Christiano Neves to head of art
JWT London has promoted Christiano Neves to become head of art, replacing Graham Wood who left last year.
Neves, who was previously creative director and deputy head of art, was part of the creative team behind the "feelings" campaign for Kleenex, which won a Cannes Gold Lion in 2010.
Russell Ramsey, the executive creative director at JWT, said: "I am delighted to promote Christiano. He has done some fantastic work at JWT and is genuinely one of the best in the business."
Separately, JWT has promoted Nik Finan to the position of digital director. Finan will work alongside the agency’s digital executive creative director, Ricardo Figueira.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts