Nic Owen joins 72andSunny Amsterdam
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 April 2013 09:32AM
72andSunny has boosted its Amsterdam operation with the appointment of Nic Owen to the new role of managing director.
Owen joins the agency from Anomaly New York where he was the head of account management and will work alongside Bryan Rowles, the 72andSunny Amsterdam partner and joint executive creative director, and joint executive creative director Carlo Cavallone.
Rowles said: "We are thrilled to welcome Nic and have no doubt that he’ll be an invaluable addition to the team. Nic’s international experience will further round out our global perspective during an exciting time for the agency. His dynamic personality will help to keep the momentum going."
Owen arrives at 72andSunny Amsterdam with 15 years' experience at M&C Saatchi London, Wieden & Kennedy, Mother and Anomaly.
His clients during that time have included Nike, Diageo, Nokia, Foster’s Lager, Transport for London and British Airways.
Owen said: "When I was presented with the opportunity to join 72andSunny Amsterdam, I had no choice but to cut my American adventure short. I’m excited and humbled to become a part of the 72andSunny family and look forward to creating brilliant, culturally relevant work for brave brands."
The agency launched in Los Angeles in 2004 and clients in Amsterdam include Google, Benetton, Bugaboo, and O'Neill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Event and project manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Email Marketing Executive Stopgap £22000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014