Creature London hires Kate Taylor as head of TV
Creature London has appointed Kate Taylor as its first head of TV.
Taylor spent 11 years of her career working at Omnicom-owned Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO as a senior producer, before leaving to become a freelancer.
She previously spent nine years working at Lowe-predecessor Lintas, where she started her career as a film librarian, before working her way up to producer. Taylor then joined Hutchins Film Company.
She has freelanced for agencies including Mother, JWT London, VCCP and Fred & Farid.
Separately, the agency has also hired DLKW Lowe’s Jane Stephenson and Beattie McGuinness Bungay’s Andrew Milner as account directors. Both Stephenson and Milner were account directors at their former agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Comms Planner-Entertainment Team - £30K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Business Consultant Michael Page Digital. Up to £29,000 basic with commission on top , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (German Speaking) Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith