Creature London hires Kate Taylor as head of TV
Creature London has appointed Kate Taylor as its first head of TV.
Taylor spent 11 years of her career working at Omnicom-owned Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO as a senior producer, before leaving to become a freelancer.
She previously spent nine years working at Lowe-predecessor Lintas, where she started her career as a film librarian, before working her way up to producer. Taylor then joined Hutchins Film Company.
She has freelanced for agencies including Mother, JWT London, VCCP and Fred & Farid.
Separately, the agency has also hired DLKW Lowe’s Jane Stephenson and Beattie McGuinness Bungay’s Andrew Milner as account directors. Both Stephenson and Milner were account directors at their former agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne