Coca-Cola European comms head Lauren Branston quits
One of The Coca-Cola Company's most senior comms operators in Europe has resigned to go freelance.
European corporate comms director Lauren Branston will leave the company in June.
She intends to set up her own consultancy and is in talks with potential clients, as well as researching non-executive director roles.
Branston joined The Coca-Cola Company as head of strategic comms in 2004, before becoming a director in 2006.
She was recruited from Ketchum, where she was an associate director and headed its Starbucks account.
The Coca-Cola Company is recruiting for Branston's replacement.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City